Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Season Done

Temps are falling, days shorter, a sure sign fall is here. After gateway cup, I have had such feelings of accomplishment, and reflection on the year that I didn't have last yr. I finally feel ok to end my season. Where as last yr, I just wanted to keep going. Of course, your body tells you eventually there is an end to the season. I don't think everything kicked in until now about how much I accomplished this year. Everyone kept making comments but it didn't seem to sink in. During my walks with my son in the park recently, I got a chance to sit and reflect about what I did this yr. I looked at my journal and sat there and smiled.
Jounel Notes:
Racing a total of 51 races (includes ABR), earning a cat3 upgrade by March, placing top 5 in 15 races, winning the overall cat 3/4 superweek series and improving my TT and PT numbers by 80% or more from last yr. It has been a yr I will always remember.

See you all this winter at PWP and Lifetime Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment